Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Christmas Story

To My League: The Quest For Tayla

'Twas the night before Christmas 
And all through my team
Not a player was healthy
Not even AJ Green

My roster so cluttered
With Qs and with Os
In hopes that the waiver
Would cure all my woes 

Yet all of the injuries
Will continue this week
Dreams of TheTayla 
Whom I'll have for one last week

My friends in the league
All mopey and sad
Nightmares from the weeks
When I beat them so bad

Then quickly and suddenly 
There arose such a sound
That I sprang from my couch
To see what was around

Quickly to my phone
I flew like the Flash
Swiped straight to the right
And discovered at last

A glistening and gleaming 
Sweet sound had revealed 
I giggled, I laughed
I snorted, I squealed 

And there right before me
My fantasy app was providin'
The matchup for last place
Would be Chops vs. Holden

Of course, it doesn't matter
Who I start or I sit
My dreams of winning TheTayla
Was flushed like a shit

I'll piece it together
I'll search and I'll find
A way to win again
For TheTayla will be mine

Next season, I won't loose
I'll remain in the lead
On Alshon! On Lacy! 
On Palmer and Snead! 

I don't care who I drop
No move will be a mistake 
Next year's main goal
Is to beat the shit out of Jake

Now don't get butt-hurt
The only one who'll need lube
He might look like Shaggy
But we know him as Scoob

Now as for Benny and Beej
And the rest of you scum
Get your faces ready
For all of my team's cum

To my friends in the league
I send this with love
Merry Christmas to all
And forget what I said above


By: Cameron Black
@GBCam_Black
@realkingshiva

No comments:

Post a Comment